New Market Report: Product Development Trends & Vendors' Strategies for the Smartphone Market
New Wireless research report from Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Nov 29 2013] The worldwide smartphone shipment share has broken the 50% mark for the first time in 2013. As emerging countries are the main force triggering mobile phone subscriber growth, mid-range and low-cost smartphones are expected to become mainstream in the future. To retain profitability and create product differentiation, high-end smartphone vendors are seeking breakthroughs in technology, such as new power source, flexible display, light field camera, and contextual computing. Vendors in the mid-range market are trying to create economy of scale in the supply chain and corporate with ODMs (Own Design Manufacturer) who are good at component procurement. Low-cost smartphone vendors are vying for China, India, and, in particular, the Middle East due to its relatively mature mobile broadband environment.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Smartphone Market Development & Opportunities
Development Trends of Smartphone Product Specs
Strategies Adopted by Smartphone Vendors
Full Report Details at
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile World Congress 2013 Observations: Strategies of Smartphone Brands and Operating System Developers
- Global Smartphone Development in 2013 and Beyond: Market, Industry, and Major Vendors' Strategies
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphone's, Tablet PC, Mobile APPS) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry