Just Released: "LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018"
Fast Market Research recommends "LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018" from MindCommerce, now available
[UKPRwire, Mon Jun 10 2013] Migrating cellular networks to fourth generation (4G) via the Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard and other supporting technologies is a monumental effort. Beyond the obvious radio planning and engineering is a huge effort in the areas of application planning, business operations planning, and technical planning. Developing effective strategies for success with LTE is key to the successful commercialization of 4G for all mobile network operators.
LTE will usher in a new world of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience.
This report provides LTE strategies and technology analysis and provides recommendations for mobile network deployment. It also includes market analysis of the LTE marketplace including mobile handsets, key service developments, device advancements and more. The report also includes forecasts in every major area associated with LTE including:
Full Report Details at
* Landline/Fixed Losses forecast
* Migration from Landline to VoIP forecast
* Global Wireless Infrastructure Spending (by technology, region, type)
* Global LTE Device forecast and Data Usage (by category, device type, and region)
* Global LTE Subscriptions and Revenue (by consumer, enterprise, and industry segment)
The report is must-reading for anyone developing strategy associated with deployment and operations of LTE including:
* Product and services plans
* Application development and distribution
* Handset evolution and capability development
* Impact assessment of LTE evolution on long-term planning
* Investment in next generation infrastructure, devices, and applications
* Network integration including API strategy and application launch/operation
* Enterprises of all types seeking to identify the impacts and opportunities of 4G
* While gaining greatly through 2018, enterprise LTE subscription remain less then consumer
* Mobile network operators have an imperative to develop Value-added Services (VAS) for LTE
* Carriers must develop key applications such as Corporate Dashboard to retain enterprise customers
* Extreme growth in mobile data associated with LTE expansion will require next generation OSS solutions
* Carriers must prepare for a variety of challenges including much more data usage, increasingly more services in the cloud, severely marginalized core services, and development of VAS across communications, content, and commerce
* Global forecasts for LTE devices including data usage by category, device type, and region
* Global forecasts for LTE subscription (overall, consumer, enterprise and by industry vertical)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018
- 3D Mobile Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Millimeter Wave (MM Wave) Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)