Tweet to Woo New Tenants - Young London Estate Agency Flies by Embracing Latest Web Technologies
London-based estate agency Young London (www.younglondon.co.uk) has added the Twitter facility to its popular property portal, enabling tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers to keep up-to-date with the latest property details and market news and information.
[UKPRwire, Fri Apr 03 2009] The Young London website consistently achieves 200% more website traffic than Google’s benchmark for Estate Agents, with each visitor viewing 25% more pages than the industry norm.
Neil Young, attributes much of Young London’s success to a strong and innovative online presence, which is at the forefront of the adoption of latest Web 2.0 functionality; “For our landlords, being able to market property quickly and effectively, targeting the demographic that it appeals to is vital. Potential tenants and purchasers are increasingly using the likes of Twitter to keep tabs on new property that is coming onto the market, virtually instantly.”
Twitter is not the only new functionality to be featured on the site. Young London enabled the new Google ‘Street View’ option on the very day that it launched in the UK, enabling visitors to the website to view pictures of the street and surrounding areas that properties are located on.
“Google Street View lets visitors to the Young London website take a virtual walk down the roads they’re interested in, to get a feel for the neighbourhood.”
CEO - Young London
Street View provides potential tenants and purchasers with a real flavour of the neighbourhood. People can take a virtual walk down their new High Street, see the shops and facilities that are nearby and even ‘walk’ the route from a property to the local tube or train station, all from the comfort of their desk.
Neil Young concludes; “These days a facebook presence and Twitter profile should be the norm, not the exception, in any effective marketing campaign. It’s all about broadening the reach and encouraging internet users to refer, recommend and chat to each other about your products and services. The days of putting together a website and then just waiting for people to come to it are long gone!”
Follow Young London on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/YoungLondon
Young London - www.younglondon.co.uk - T: +44 (0)845 356 1010
About Young London (www.younglondon.co.uk)
Young London is a lettings, sales and management agency, specialising in newly built property across London. Young London is a Young Group company (a wealth manager that has transacted on more than £700 million of London property since 2003).
As part of an organisation that prides itself on delivering outstanding levels of customer service, Young London is proud to ensure that clients are treated with the utmost respect and that their expectations are always exceeded.
Young London currently has more than 300 properties under management and has found homes for more than 500 tenants in the last year alone.
Young London has been shortlisted for the national Estate Agent and Letting Agent Awards, 2009. The overall winner will be announced on 8 April 2009 at a ceremony hosted by Phil Spencer.
About Young Group (www.younggroup.co.uk)
Young Group specialises in providing Property Portfolio Management services to private investors, offering the best direct investment opportunities in London.
Young Group manages the entire investment process from sourcing the opportunities through to financing (Young Finance: www.youngfinance.co.uk), furnishing (Young Furnishing: www.youngfurnishing.co.uk) and letting (Young London: www.younglondon.co.uk).
The majority of our units are bought by clients for their private portfolios. The Group's portfolio managers liaise with the Young London estate agency team in advance of completion to let investors' apartments to quality tenants, often through corporate lets.
Young Group clients have access to all available finance products via Young Group's FSA regulated mortgage business, Young Finance. Young Finance is an appointed representative of Thinc Assured Network, one of the UK's largest financial advisory firms and is not tied to any group of lenders, nor does it charge commission or transaction fees.
• Young Group's iconic Canary Wharf development, The Landmark (www.TheLandmarkE14.com), has been awarded two Daily Mail Property Awards in the categories of best high rise development and best high rise architecture. The Landmark East Tower rises to a height of 459 ft, making it one of the tallest residential properties in Europe.
• Young Group’s COO, Sylvana Young, was named Property Woman of the Year, 2008 for London.
• Young London (www.younglondon.co.uk) is a finalist in the national Estate Agent and Letting Agent Awards, 2009. The overall winner is announced on 8 April 2009.
Young Group supports NORWOOD and CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA, two charities particularly close to our heart, donating £50 per property exchange and providing additional support throughout the year. Visit www.younggroup.co.uk to learn more.
Young Group at a Glance:
• 255 The number of apartments that Young Group clients have successfully completed on in 2008
• 67% The percentage of new business generated through referral and by repeat investors
• £700 million The value of property that Young Group has transacted since it formed in 2003
• 1,700 The number of apartments that Young Group has transacted since 2003
• 15 The number of developments offered to Young Group's clients
• 300 The number of assets currently under management by Young London - our lettings business
• £35 million The value of mortgages written by Young Finance in 2008
• 272 The number of tenants who will sleep soundly in beds provided by Young Furnishing
• 99% The proportion of investors who will hold their property assets for at least the next 12 months.