Building Materials Market Analysis, Trends, and Competitive Landscape.
The market growth is driven by factors like demand for housing units & infrastructural facilities, growing urbanization, increasing real estate investments, and popularity of stamped & decorative concrete.
[UKPRwire, Thu Mar 15 2018] The global Building Materials market is segmented by product type into Construction aggregates, Cement, Concrete bricks, construction metals, and Others. By End-user, the market is further segmented into Residential, Commercial, Infrastructural, and Industrial.
Geographically, the global Building Materials market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
The construction aggregates segment accounted for the major share of the construction materials market during 2016. However, the cement segment will account for the maximum share of this building materials market in the forecasting period since it is used as the main ingredient for mass construction such as buildings, civil works, and industrial estates. The production of cement is significantly high and it is recognized as the most vital commodity in growing economies.
Asia-Pacific is the major revenue contributor to the construction materials market throughout the forecast period. The market is growing due to several factors such as increasing construction activities in the developing countries. The emerging economies in this region in leading growth in both the commercial and residential construction.
The major players of Building Materials market include CEMEX, China National Building Material Company, Heidelberg Cement, Lafarge Holcim, Boral Limited, Buzzi Unicem SpA, Dyckerhoff AG, CRH plc, Olcastle Inc., CSR Limited, Aditya Birla Group, Ambuja Cements, Anhui Conch Cement, Asia Cement, Athabasca Minerals, Atlas Concrete, and Beijing Jinyu Group.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Building Materials in the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Building Materials by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Building Materials market - level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Building Materials products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies