Just Released: "Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report"
Fast Market Research recommends "Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report" from Euromonitor International, now available
[UKPRwire, Tue Jun 03 2014] Recorded audio media market in Saudi Arabia sees 51% CAGR over 2007-2012 to reach SR436.9 million, despite Kingdom's various restrictions on social freedoms. 90% of total value sales attributable to households, business-to-business purchases account for remaining share in 2012. Value of imported publishing of recorded audio media increases 58% per annum over review period; penetration at 90% in 2012, with Italy as almost the sole supplier. Turnover of local publishers sees 14% CAGR, reaching SR33 million by end of review period. Exports' penetration stays at 23%, down almost 10 percentage points from 2007. Industry's turnover expected to see 8% CAGR over forecast period to reach SR51 million in 2018.
Full Report Details at
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2213. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2213 report includes:
* Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
* Analysis of market growth and industry performance
* Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
* Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
* Analysis of suppliers to the industry
* Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
* What is the turnover of the industry?
* How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
* What is the industry costs structure?
* How profitable is this industry?
* Who are the key customers of this industry?
* How many people are employed in the industry?
* What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
* How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Benchmark performance against industry averages
* Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: CDs and DVDs, Magnetic Tapes and Other Music Publishing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in India: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Japan: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Russia: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Indonesia: Industrial Report