Lift Chair Market: Current Trends, Growth, Industry Size, Strategy, Key Player Forecast to 2025
These chairs operate on dual motors, one each for the back and the footrest. This setup allows the patient to reach a reclining position. The hand controller has two separate push buttons for the back and footrest each.
[UKPRwire, Wed Apr 10 2019] “Lift chairs are a distinctly modern invention that originates from the needs and mobility challenges of our aging population. A lift chair is a medical equipment that leaves its base, gradually transports the user to a standing position and also descends safely into a sitting position. It can be used in an upright position or with a push of a button in different angles. There is adequate floor space below the front of the chair which helps the users find their center of gravity after standing up.”
The Global Lift Chair Market size has been estimated after the thorough analysis and understanding of the penetration of its various types in different end-user industries. Detailed qualitative study of factors contributing to the global lift chair market growth has been discussed in the report. The global market demand has also been estimated on the basis of growth of the household and hospital sectors. The global market share has also been estimated by studying its demand and consumption pattern across geographies.
Request Sample Copy of This Research Report:
Lift Chair Market: Key Players
Franklin Corporation, Pride Mobility, Jackson Furniture, Golden Technologies, Med-Lift, La-Z-Boy, Ashley Furniture, Best Chairs, Inc., Ultimate Power Recliner, LLC, and Seminar Components.
Lift chairs have an enormous impact not only on people with physical disabilities, but also on their families. Another factor that increases the demand for the lift chair market in household applications is increasing government support to provide financial assistance for mobility aid. For instance, medical and assistive devices are exempted from Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), though lift chairs require a written prescription from a medical practitioner. The medical coverage provided by various governments have created enormous potential for lift chair market growth in household segment across the globe.
North America is projected to generate sales more than USD 10 billion by 2025. The US is expected to hold major lift chair market share in North American region. The increasing aging population in the US is one of the primary factors surging the lift chair demand in the region. Elderly and long-term care quickly become one of the most disastrous challenges in healthcare.
Get more details about Global Lift Chair Market:
Key segments of the global lift chair market
Type Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- 2-position lift chair
- 3-position lift chair
- Infinite position lift chair
- Zero gravity position lift chair
End-Use Industry Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global lift chair market
- While studying the market, we observed that 3-Position Lift Chair is projected to grow at the fastest rate owing to the advantage of reclining to 180 degrees, thereby, offering comfort over longer period of time.
- The global lift chair market has been mainly driven by the increasing aging population.
- The household application is projected to witness fastest growth in the coming years as it promotes independence by allowing people to stay at home without the help of others to stay active and move.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global lift chair market, who want an in-depth insight into the movement of the global lift chair market. The report will benefit:
- Executives of global lift chair companies that are engaged in the lift chair production and exporting
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to global lift chair market
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global lift chair market
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for innovative solutions for manufacturing lift chair
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
For Any Query on the Lift Chair Market:
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.