"Canada Defence & Security Report Q4 2013" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Defense research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Nov 14 2013] In terms of the country's strategic interests, the report discusses Canada's relationships with the United States of America, Europe, the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and the wider world. The country's defence posture is examined via a discussion of its doctrines and the orders of battle of its navy, army and air force. The report also presents the country's current, near- and medium-term defence procurement plans including ongoing programmes, scheduled acquisitions and long-term aspirations.
Essentially, the report seeks to ascertain the extent to which the country's strategic interests can be met with its existing and future defence capabilities.
The report makes several key findings: regarding Canada's defence posture, it posits that the country's military doctrine is adopting an expeditionary mindset towards the deployment of military force around the world. This is underscored by Canada's participation in several recent 'out of area' operations, plus defence agreements that it has concluded with a number of countries. Another key finding is the leading role that Canada plays in the global defence industry as an arms exporter. The country is also a leading arms importer, although much of its materiel is sourced from American suppliers. Other challenges facing Canada's defence community discussed by the report include the continuing budgetary pressures facing the country's armed forces.
Full Report Details at
Since our Q313 update, a number of additions have been made. These include:
* Updates and news regarding Canada's fixed-wing search-and-rescue programme; Boeing CH-47F Chinook heavylift and Sikorsky S-92 maritime support helicopter acquisitions, and its RCM radar satellite programmes.
* Updated company information for several Canadian defence contractors.
* Details regarding regional Arctic Ocean multilateral security initiatives.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazil Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- France Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Germany Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Australia Defence & Security Report Q4 2013