New market study, "The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014 - 2024", has been published
Recently published research from Strategic Defence Intelligence, "The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014 - 2024", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Wed May 14 2014] The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014-2024 Report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* The global maritime and border security market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 6.82% during 2014-2024
* Asia Pacific, followed by North America, are expected to be the largest maritime and border security markets with a cumulative market share of more than 66%
* The maritime surveillance and detection segment is expected to dominate the maritime and border security market with a share of 45.6%
* An increasing threat of cross border terrorism, maritime crimes, illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and border disputes are anticipated to encourage sustained investment in the maritime and border security domain.
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of the global maritime and border securitymarket with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for maritime and border security activities, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Globalmaritime and border securitymarket size and drivers: detailed analysis of the maritime and border securitymarket during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators formaritime and border security. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
* Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the maritime and border security market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of maritime and border security departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
* SWOT analysis of the maritime and border securitymarket: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the maritime and border securityindustry
* Global maritime and border securitycountry analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the maritime and border securityindustry expected to be in demand in each region
* Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global maritime and border security. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024
- The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
- Global Military Satellite Market 2014-2024