"United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014" now available at Fast Market Research
New Energy market report from Business Monitor International: "United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014"
[UKPRwire, Thu Nov 06 2014] While we see a provisional uptick in oil and gas production in the UK from 2016/2017 onwards based on projects in the pipeline , the long-term trend remains one of stagnation given falling volumes from mature fields , a lack of significant new discoveries and increasing explo ration, production and operational costs in the region at a time when oil companies are seeking Capex cuts. While shale gas presents upside risk to gas production, this should not kick-in before the early 2020 s at the earliest.
The main trends and developments we highlight in the UK oil and gas sector are:
* The UK is set to see further declines in its oil and gas reserves, as high exploration and operational costs are limiting new exploration in this mature region. Shale gas exploration could provide upside risks to the tail-end of our forecast period, the earliest period possible for these resources to be discovered, confirmed and booked in as commercial reserves.
* We expect oil and gas production to make a small comeback past 2016 and 2015 respectively. A dramatic increase in the hydrocarbon production in the long-term is unlikely however, given insufficient exploration, the small size of recent discoveries to...
Full Report Details at
The United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for United Kingdom including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the British oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for United Kingdom to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the British oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the British oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in United Kingdom.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines