"Thailand Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015" now available at Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research recommends "Thailand Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015" from Business Monitor International, now available
[UKPRwire, Fri Jan 02 2015] Thailand is expected to remain driven by a strong oil and gas demand far outweighing the domestic production over our forecast period to 2023. With declining oil and gas reserves, we expect long-term oil and gas production trends to remain stagnant or negative , despite a slight increase in the medium-term. However, the 21st licensing round, scheduled for early 2015, pose s an upside risk to our current reserves and production forecast.
The main trends and developments we highlight in the Thai oil and gas sector are:
* According to announcements in October 2014, Thailand plans to begin a new auction for petroleum concessions on 29 onshore and offshore blocks in late 2014. The offered blocks are expected to enable Thailand to tap an estimated volume of 28.31bn to 141.58bn cubic metres of natural gas and 20mn to 50m barrels of crude oil.
* In early November 2014, Mubadala Petroleum, Operator of the Manora Oil Development joint venture, informed that drilling of the MNA-07 and MNA-08 development wells has started and the MNA-05 well has been completed. According to offshoreenergytoday.com, platform commissioning at Manora is well underway with hook up and commissioning nearing completion and the production is expected to start by mid-November...
Full Report Details at
The Thailand Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Thailand including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Thailand Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Thai oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Thailand to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Thai oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Thai oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Thailand.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Corridor Resources Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014