"France Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015" Published
New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Jan 29 2015] The political debate regarding shale gas continues to show limited momentum, but there remains some prospect for a reversal to the ban on shale gas exploration. Absent a reversal, the outlook for domestic exploration and production will remain bearish, and the downstream sector will remain vulnerable to further capacity rationalisations.
* The French cabinet approved a long-delayed energy bill in July 2014 that will encourage energy efficiency. The energy bill is expected to become law in early-2015 and the legislation poses some upside risk to our gas consumption outlook. Natural gas could become an attractive option as a backup to intermittent renewables.
* We have lowered our gas consumption forecast to account for revised IEA data and a bearish economic outlook, but the overall trend remains the same as we anticipate moderate growth in demand from the latter end of the forecast period.
* France is thought to have significant unconventional deposits of gas. Although the EIA downwardly revised its estimate of the country's technically recoverable shale gas resources in 2013, at 3.9trn cubic metres (tcm) the resource potential is still the second largest in Europe.
* A policy change under the current government is extremely unlikely, but in September 2014 former...
Full Report Details at
The France Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for France including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's France Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the French oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for France to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the French oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the French oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in France.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Canada Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015
- Philippines Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015
- Ukraine Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015
- Corridor Resources Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Germany Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015