"Bolivia Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014" is now available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Bolivia Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Sep 19 2014] Notwithstanding concerns about political risks following expropriations, Bolivia has benefited from robust upstream investment in recent quarters that has boosted the outlook for the oil and gas sector. Gas production is expected to grow over the duration of the forecast period, but we expect gains in output to from 2018 and reserves remain worryingly low. The outlook for liquids is less optimistic, with investment focused on gas, higher condensate output will boost overall output but gains will be moderate.
* On the back of strong preliminary data from state oil company, Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos or YPFB, we have made a slight upward revision to our forecast for 2014. We now expect natural gas production to average around 21bn cubic meters for the year, compared to 20.4 previously.
* Natural gas production is expected to grow over the course of our forecast period, however we expect gains in production to slow from 2018, when annual growth will average 2.8 percent compared to 7.5 percent earlier in the decade.
* In spite continued concerns over the country's business environment, upstream investment continues to materialise with major international players such as Total, Gazprom and BG Group pledging new upstream investment. Officials have previously said that only 35...
Full Report Details at
The Bolivia Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Bolivia including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Bolivia Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Bolivian oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Bolivia to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Bolivian oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Bolivian oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Bolivia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013