Wolfcamp Shale (US Lower 48) Massive Potential Emerging in the Permian
New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Unconventional Resources Analysis - Wolfcamp Shale (US Lower 48) Massive Potential Emerging in the Permian"
[UKPRwire, Tue Dec 03 2013] "Unconventional Resources Analysis - Wolfcamp Shale (US Lower 48) Massive Potential Emerging in the Permian", GlobalData's latest report, is a comprehensive analysis on one of the most significant emerging unconventional resources in the United States Lower 48. Companies have been active in the Wolfcamp/Spraberry since the early 1900's, but only recently have unlocked the true potential of the play through horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing. This report details the competitive landscape, highlights the specific operating areas for major companies, describes the operational and key development strategies employed by different companies in the play, critical differences and proprietary analysis of all major operators including portfolio valuations, acreage positions, type well exposure, and the outlook for the expansive future potential in the Wolfcamp Shale.
* The report will offer a Project Update providing an overview of multiple companies' asset positions, recent merger and acquisitions activity, 2013 capital expenditure budgets, and announced and expected development plans
* The Project Outlook focuses on the future development plans and strategies for major operators as analyzed by GlobalData's anlayst team of petroleum engineers, geologists, and mineral economists
* A Development Overview details the historic, the most current and up-to-date, and future expectations on development plans for multiple operators including total existing wells, rig count, development density, and infrastructure
* A Geological Overview provides a full analysis on the characteristics of the play including porosity, permeability, pay zone thickness, and recovery factor as determined by GlobalData's geologists
* The report will outline the current and potential challenges major operators have faced or may have to deal with to continue profitable expansion including environmental and regulatory, lack of infrastructure and established services and equipment value chain, limited access to water supply for completion and drilling operations
* A Reserves and Production detailed section incorporates a comprehensive analysis of type well parameters including EUR, IP rates, decline components, type well production variances by operator establishing key differences and strengths of each
* Economic Analysis and Assumptions leverages insight and research from GlobalData's specialist Unconventional Resources analyst team highlighting the respective expenditures per company including capital and operating expenditure forecasts, NPV and IRR analysis as determined by the team, highlighting variances between type well economics by company and configuration including horizontal and vertical well development strategies
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the commercial evolution and future expectation of the Wolfcamp Shale as analyzed by GlobalData's team of analysts
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Unconventional Oil (Oil Shales, Oil Sands and Extra-heavy Oil) - Market Analysis, Industry Developments and Forecasts to 2020
- Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries (Poland, China, Australia, Argentina and South Africa) - Market Analysis, Industry Scenario and Key Companies
- Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- EOG Resources, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update