United States Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014 - New Study Released
New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Wed Jan 22 2014] Robust unconventional and offshore production is set to buoy US crude oil growth, such that in the coming year we see the country as set to overtake Saudi Arabia to become the largest liquids producer in the world. The robust production story has also fed through to the US' downstream sector. Indeed, while we do not foresee the US ending its crude oil imports in the coming years, with rising liquids production and a ban on crude exports, this will encourage greater refined product output - especially diesel and liquefied petroleum gases.
Report Table of Contents:
Full Report Details at
The table of contents for this report is available upon request.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- TransCanada Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Valero Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update