Report Published: "Singapore Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014"
Fast Market Research recommends "Singapore Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
[UKPRwire, Mon Oct 20 2014] Singapore will remain a key oil hub and will likely emerge as the region's gas trade hub over our ten-year forecast period. LNG will also overtake pipeline gas imports from Indonesia and Malaysia as Singapore's dominant source of gas. While it will remain a significant refining country, it faces growing competition from emerging markets for the regional oil products market.
The key trends for Singapore's oil and gas sector are:
* Singapore's large refining sector will keep its crude oil import requirements high. It is also heavily exposed to the Middle East, given that the region supplies nearly 90% of its crude oil needs.
* Iran could find it difficult to make its way back into the Singapore crude oil market if sanctions against it are lifted, as the supply gap left by the country has been comfortably filled by other countries, in particular Angola and Russia.
* The country could see more condensate imports, as condensate refineries come online.
* While Singapore will remain an important refining hub, it faces increasing competition from emerging refiners in the region such as China and Vietnam.
* We expect to see a shift in Singapore's oil product slate, away from heavy fuel oil towards lighter distillates.
* Singapore's growing gas consumption will...
Full Report Details at
The Singapore Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Singapore including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Singapore Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Singaporean oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Singapore to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Singaporean oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Singaporean oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Singapore.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013