Report Published: "Electricity: G8 Industry Guide"
Fast Market Research recommends "Electricity: G8 Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
[UKPRwire, Wed Apr 30 2014] The G8 Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The G8 countries contributed $919,837.4 million in 2012 to the global electricity industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,075,128.5 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity industry, with market revenues of $363,771.3 million in 2012. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $237,885.0 and $75,858.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the electricity industry in the G8 nations with a value of $435,666.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $261,067.6 and $93,362.2 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
* What was the size of the G8 electricity market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the G8 electricity market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricity: BRIC Industry Guide
- Electricity: Global Industry Guide
- Electricity: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Electricity: Emerging Markets Industry Guide