Recently released market study: Renewable Policy Analysis - June 2013
Fast Market Research recommends "Renewable Policy Analysis - June 2013" from GlobalData, now available
[UKPRwire, Fri Jul 26 2013] The "Renewable Policy Analysis" provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe. It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks. For the June 2013 issue, it covers two featured articles "Romanian Green Certificates for Solar Photovoltaic and Other Renewables are Set to be Changed" and "Renewable Energy Policies in South Africa", providing excellent analysis on these development.
Full Report Details at
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are key news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
* Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
* Romanian Green Certificates for Solar Photovoltaic and Other Renewables are Set to be Changed
* Renewable Energy Policies in South Africa
Reasons to Get this Report
This renewable policy report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of June 2013. The report consists of -
* Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market.
* Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month.
* Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Policy Analysis - January, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - April, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - May 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - February, 2013
- Renewable Policy Analysis - March, 2013