Policy Guidelines Providing Impetus for the Evolution of Electricity Trading and Pricing in the UK
New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Policy Guidelines Providing Impetus for the Evolution of Electricity Trading and Pricing in the UK"
[UKPRwire, Fri Jan 10 2014] The current policy structure of the European Union (EU) supports further development of the electricity trading markets in the UK and the EU as a whole. There is room for improvements to be made to energy technologies in the areas of demand and supply, the continuation of support for renewables and cogeneration, the preservation of current levels of energy fuel taxation in real terms, and stringent regulations surrounding acid rain pollutants. The development of efficient and competitive wholesale electricity markets presents a particular challenge as this is a network-bound energy commodity. It cannot be freely traded unless there is equitable third-party access to the transmission grid. However, there is a common view that in order to get these third parties to co-operate better while also stimulating greater investment in networks, the right regulatory framework is necessary.
Full Report Details at
* Market prospects of utilities in the UK due to evolving electricity trading
* Key drivers for the growth of electricity trading in the UK
* Electricity market trading scenario in the UK
* Price determinig system for electricity trading
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the UK's electricity trading market
* Gain insight on the industry's growth potential
* Developing strategies for market penetration using effective policy framework
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flue-Gas Desulfurization Systems Market Analysis to 2020, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Pricing Analysis
- Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Scenario in Europe - Infrastructure, Investment and Regulations Analysis to 2020
- Cost of Power Generation - Renewables Compete with Conventional Alternatives as the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) is driven down by Technological Developments and Mass Deployments