Poland Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014 - New Market Study Published
Fast Market Research recommends "Poland Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
[UKPRwire, Fri Jun 06 2014] BMI View: Polish pharmacies reported flat year -on- year growth in Q114 sales data . H owever , BMI expect growth to pick up in the remaining quarters of the year as the country ' s exports increase and household consumption rises. We highlight consumer healthcare products, especially over-the-counter medicines, as a particularly attractive growth area. Poland's lack of exposure to Russia and the regional tension reinforc es our view that the country is one of the most attractive market s in Central and Eastern Europe.
Headline Expenditure Projections
* Pharmaceuticals: PLN32.39bn (USD10.25bn) in 2013 to PLN33.53bn (USD10.33bn) in 2014; 3.5% in local currency terms and 0.8% in US dollar terms.
* Healthcare: PLN111.00bn (USD35.13bn) in 2013 to PLN112.99bn (USD34.83bn) in 2014; +1.8% in local currency terms and -0.9% in US dollar terms.
Poland has a RRR score of 61.5 out of 100, making it the second-most attractive pharmaceutical market in Central and Eastern Europe.
Full Report Details at
Key Trends And Developments
* Poland-based biotechnological company Bioton has collaborated with US-based pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) to distribute four medicines manufactured by the latter in Poland, reports Polish Press Agency. Under the terms of the agreement, Bioton will distribute MSD's three specialist hospital medicines and one antibiotic for general use in the country. The collaboration will expand Bioton's product portfolio and will include intensive perioperative care and hospital infections prevention medicines, according to Bioton.
* On March 21 Poland's health minister Bartosz Arlukowicz launched a reform package to improve access to oncology treatment and reduce waiting times in the Polish specialist outpatient care segment, reports ceepharma.com. Under the reforms, Poland's National Health Fund (NFZ) will reimburse healthcare providers for carrying out all diagnostic and treatment procedures on suspected and confirmed cancer patients,...
The Poland Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s forecasts for drugs and healthcare expenditure and imports and exports, focusing on the growth outlook for the prescription, OTC, patented drugs and generics market segments.
BMI's Poland Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives, investors, analysts and sales/marketing heads with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Polish pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent pharmaceutical and healthcare industry forecasts for Poland to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Polish pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Romania Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014
- Czech Republic Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014
- Turkey Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014
- Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014
- South Africa Petrochemicals Report Q3 2014