Outsourcing Module Production Proving to be a Strategic Move of Key Crystalline Module Manufacturers
Fast Market Research recommends "Outsourcing Module Production Proving to be a Strategic Move of Key Crystalline Module Manufacturers" from GlobalData, now available
[UKPRwire, Wed May 21 2014] The latest trend followed by the key crystalline solar module makers is outsourcing a certain percentage of their module production to their OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) partners. The driving force behind this trend has been the increase in PV demand more emphatically in the year 2013 which could not have been met with the company's existing module production capacity. Some of the leading module makers that followed the outsourcing route are Yingli Green Energy, Sharp Corporation and Canadian Solar.
* The report provides a detailed analysis on the leading crystalline solar module manufacturing firms.
* It details on the product line, module pricing, profit margin and strategies adopted by the key companies to drive their growth in the market.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Ranking of leading crystalline solar module manufacturing companies in the year 2013 vis-a-vis 2012
* Presence of key companies across the solar supply chain along with information on their product line
* Crystalline solar module production capacity coupled with in-house and outsourced module production of key companies in the year 2013
* Growth Strategies adopted by the key companies
* Profit Margin Earned by the leading crystalline module makers in the year 2013
* Module price trends of key companies over the period 2010 - 2013
* Impact of Polysilicon Price Recovery in 2014 on the silicon and non-silicon cost of the leading module manufacturing companies
Full Report Details at
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Solar Photovoltaic Backsheet, Update 2014 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Solar PV Modules - Market Size, Annual Production, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in India, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles