Now Available: PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Company Intelligence Report
Fast Market Research recommends "PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Company Intelligence Report" from GlobalData, now available
[UKPRwire, Thu Aug 08 2013] PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is a subsidiary of PTT Public Company Limited, which accounts for an equity stake of 65.3% in PTTEP. PTTEP's major operations include upstream activities and other associated business functions, such as the provision of transport and logistic support services, the construction of Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) production vessels and other infrastructure-related projects.
PTTEP's upstream operations are primarily located in onshore and offshore areas in Thailand. However, the company's operations also cover international areas, including Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Oman, Iran, Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Mozambique, Kenya, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. PTTEP's Exploration and Production (E&P) operations comprise more than 44 projects in 12 countries.
Full Report Details at
* Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
* Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
* SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
* Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
* Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
* M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
* Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
* Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile
- PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Urals Energy Public Company Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2011