Now Available: Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014
Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
[UKPRwire, Fri Apr 18 2014] GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines" is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in North America. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Full Report Details at
* Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
* Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Enterprise Products Partners Lp, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. and NiSource Inc.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in North America
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
* Assess your competitor's pipeline network and its capacity
* Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Enterprise Products Partners L.P., Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., NiSource Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 - Details of All Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 - Details of All Active and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Pipeline Industry to 2017 - Rising Global Energy Demand and Increased Shale Gas Exploration Encouraging Growth
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites