New Report Available: Bolivia Oil & Gas Report Q3 2014
New Energy market report from Business Monitor International: "Bolivia Oil & Gas Report Q3 2014"
[UKPRwire, Tue May 27 2014] BMI View: We expect gas production to continue increasing over the course of the forecast period although we anticipate the rate of growth will slow from 2017. Despite political risks following nationalisations in other sectors, a number of international oil companies have committed to upstream investments in the country. While Bolivia benefits from two large export customers in Brazil and Argentina, the greatest risk to the sector stems for low reserves. Officials are planning large investments in order to prove up the country's natural gas reserves, but delays or setbacks in finding additional gas resources could threaten plans to increase production. Liquids will continue to benefit from condensate volumes developed alongside gas fuels. However slowing volumes from maturing crude fields will result in slower growth in liquids.
Full Report Details at
We highlight the following trends and developments in Bolivia's oil and gas sector:
* In February 2014, the IMF warned it was imperative that Bolivia accelerates natural gas exploration ahead of an anticipated decline in natural gas revenues from 2023. In October 2013 Carlos Villegas, president of YPFB said that reserves were sufficient to maintain production through to 2023. Villegas spoke after former hydrocarbons minister Alvaro Rios revealed in a report for the opposition that Bolivia would run out of natural gas in 2017. Increasing domestic reserves will therefore be critical for the maintenance of economic stability given that gas exports account for around 50 percent of total exports. Bolivian officials revealed they expected to complete 18 new contracts for gas exploration by 2025.
* In 2013 state oil company YPFB announced that bidding would be opened to seek competent firms to quantify and certify oil and gas reserves. The outside auditor will confirm current estimates and analysis conducted by the national oil company (NOC). YPFB estimated that in 2014 a total of 527bcm of gas reserves would be quantified...
The Bolivia Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Bolivia including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Bolivia Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Bolivian oil and gas industry.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Halcon Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Crew Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Athabasca Oil Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Chinook Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013