New Market Research Report: Germany Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014
New Energy market report from Business Monitor International: "Germany Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014"
[UKPRwire, Fri Oct 24 2014] Germany will remain the biggest consumer and importer of oil in Western Europe for the next ten years. The country will also be the largest importer of natural gas. Largely due to this demand, the country has been unable to significantly deter Russia from its efforts to disrupt eas tern Ukraine, as its economy remains dependent on Russian supply.
The main trends and developments in Germany's oil and gas sector are:
* Germany - and the wider EU - has been unable to impose tangible energy sanctions on Russia due to its enduring dependence on imports of natural gas.
* Germany will remain the largest importer of oil and gas over the next ten years.
* The German state is providing loan guarantees to boost German companies competitiveness in securing LNG. We see this as a direct move to facilitate diversification away from Russian gas.
* New regulations governing the application of hydraulic fracturing are being drawn up by the German government. We believe they will be sufficiently restrictive to hinder major investment in shale gas as they prohibit drilling in prospective shale areas and ban some chemicals used in frac fluids.
* Natural gas consumption in Germany continues to be put under pressure from a glut of cheap coal and generous...
Full Report Details at
The Germany Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Germany including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Germany Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the German oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Germany to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the German oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the German oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Germany.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Enerplus Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013