New Market Report: Power Generation: Global Industry Guide
Fast Market Research recommends "Power Generation: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
[UKPRwire, Thu Aug 14 2014] Global Power Generation industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global power generation market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global power generation market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global power generation market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The global power generation industry had total revenues of $1,572.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 20,123.9 TWh in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $2,317.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global power generation market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global power generation market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global power generation market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global power generation market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Generation: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wind Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Power Generation
- Wind Power in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles