Market Report, "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in Europe", published
Russia to Drive the Development of LNG Export Infrastructure
[UKPRwire, Thu Sep 25 2014] Russia will account for the entire LNG liquefaction capacity expansion in Europe during the 2014 to 2018 period. The LNG liquefaction capacity of Russia will grow by five times from its 2013 capacity during the period. The UK and Italy will drive the LNG regasification capacity expansion in Europe by 2018, accounting for 45% of the total capacity increase. Italy will witness the highest LNG regasification capacity addition in the region, a total increase of 324.6% during the 2013 to 2018 period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned liquefaction terminals will increase by 141% in Europe during the forecast period. The capital expenditure for the planned regasification terminals will decrease by 79% during the period.
* Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
* Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
* Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
* Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Enagas S.A., National Grid plc and Statoil ASA
* Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Europe
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Europe LNG industry.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
* Assess your competitor's LNG assets
* Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Europe.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Enagas S.A., National Grid plc, Statoil ASA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in the Middle East and Africa - New Exporters and Importers to Drive LNG Capacities in the Region
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in South America - Chile to Drive LNG Regasification Capacity Growth
- LNG Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Europe - Russia to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth
- LNG Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals