The Models Direct Guide to Rescuing Bad Hair Days: Part One
We all hate having a bad hair day, but now you can find out how to do something about them with the help of Models Direct.
[UKPRwire, Fri Jun 04 2010] We all hate having a bad hair day, but now you can find out how to do something about them with the help of Models Direct. Whether you’re a model heading out for a casting, have an important meeting or you’re just running late for school, here’s some advice for combating a bad hair day.
• Limp hair. Limp hair can be caused by a build-up of chemicals in your hair products. Models Direct suggests stripping your hair of this build-up by treating it to a deep clean with a special deep cleansing shampoo. When you’ve finished rinsing it, give your hair a blast of cold water, which will flatten cuticles and boost shine.
• Frizzy hair. Heat can be a nightmare for hair but unfortunately we all subject our hair to it with the use of dryers, straighteners and other equipment. To help prevent frizzy hair, don’t blow-dry your hair straight away. Instead, after washing or wetting your hair, apply an anti-frizz product. When it is almost dry, blow-dry and style your hair as normal, but not before applying some heat-protecting spray!
• Oily hair. Dry shampoos are a great quick-fix solution to oily hair. If your hair is oily and greasy apply some to the roots of your hair, leave for a little while and then brush out. Alternatively, if you don’t have any dry shampoo use your hands to apply a small amount of talcum powder to your roots. Just remember to brush it out!
• Static hair. You can fight static hair by spraying hairspray on to the bristles of your brush and then brushing your hair as normal. Alternatively, you could try running a fabric softener sheet over your hair, although no one at Models Direct has tried that yet!
• Flyaway hair. Bring flyaway hair back down to earth by using a leave-in conditioner and brushing through. If you don’t have any to leave in, use a very small amount of normal conditioner. Rub this into your hands and run them through your hair, brush your hair as normal and leave to dry naturally.
Models Direct had so many bad hair day tips that they didn’t all fit in one article. Look out for Part Two coming soon!
About Models Direct
Models Direct (http://www.modelsdirect.com) is a talent and model agency for female models, male models, teen models, child models and baby models for advertising, fashion, film, TV, promotional and photographic modelling work. We are a Government-regulated Model Employment Agency... not an online showcase, we're the real thing!
If you think you, or perhaps your partner, child, baby or pet, might be a suitable model for us to put forward for selection to appear in films, TV, fashion, promotions, advertisements and photographic modelling, please visit the website (http://www.modelsdirect.com/become-a-model) or call us on +44 (0)871 224 6000. Modelling can be great fun & often rewarding as a part time hobby.
You can also find out more by visiting the blog (http://modelsdirect.wordpress.com) or by following Models Direct on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/models_direct).