Now Available: Deodorants in Uzbekistan
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Deodorants in Uzbekistan"
[UKPRwire, Fri Jan 09 2015] Usually deodorants enjoyed very healthy demand due to hot and dry climate of Uzbekistan. In addition, people’s rising image-consciousness continued to support sales. However, the influence of ceased direct sales in the country had an impact of sales of deodorants as a significant number of products were supplied by Oriflame and Faberlic.
Unilever Group had a 40% value share in 2013, maintaining its leading position. Its wide product portfolio including Rexona (23%), Axe (14%) and Dove (3%) ensured its leadership. Rexona and Axe owe their popularity to strongest historical presence as well as effective marketing campaigns in the review period. The second major company was Procter & Gamble with 19% value share. Gillette Series (9%), Old Spice (6%) and Secret (5%) were the best performers. The third major company with 11% value share of deodorants was Beiersdorf AG with its Nivea brand.
Full Report Details at
Sales of deodorants will grow over the forecast period. In line with the growth of consumers’ deposit incomes and changes in living standards to become more self/image-conscious, consumption of deodorants will become a product of primary necessity for personal care purposes for more consumers. Based on such conditions, value sales of deodorants are forecasted to grow by CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Uzbekistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Uzbekistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Uzbekistan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Deodorants in Uzbekistan?
* What are the major brands in Uzbekistan?
* Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
* What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Uzbekistan
- Deodorants in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017