New Report Available: Deodorants in Sweden
Fast Market Research recommends "Deodorants in Sweden" from Euromonitor International, now available
[UKPRwire, Tue Dec 23 2014] Deodorants in Sweden still suffered from a lack of consumer experimentation and high brand loyalty in 2013. Most Swedes are not willing to step away from a brand and deodorant product that works for them and that they are comfortable with in terms of fragrance, function and price. Swedes thus have little interest in new product launches and often do not notice new products on retailers' shelves, as they automatically select the brand and product that they have used so many times before.
Unilever leads sales in deodorants, accounting for 41% value share in 2013. The company is able to maintain this strong position through its ownership of three of the top four brands: Axe, Rexona and Dove. Altogether, these brands have a combined 36% value share of deodorants in Sweden. These brands also belong to the top deodorant brands on a global level and are backed with strong promotional activities and product development in Sweden, alongside wide distribution.
Full Report Details at
The forecast period will see Swedish consumers become better informed and benefit from rising disposable income levels, while also becoming increasingly keen to differentiate themselves. Consumers will thus begin to care more about which deodorant they use and are expected to be keener to experiment to find the deodorant that is most suited for them. Product loyalty will decrease and more Swedes will try premium deodorants, with high-income customers likely to be most willing to experiment.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Sweden market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Deodorants in Sweden?
* What are the major brands in Sweden?
* Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
* What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deodorants in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017