New Market Report: Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Dec 25 2014] Value sales of domestic tourist expenditure recorded 2% growth in 2013, which was an improvement compared to 2012. Although the number of trips showed declines in domestic regions, the growth of value sales showed longer staying periods, with fewer trips. The number of trips overall showed a deep decline of 16% in 2013, which is higher compared to 2012, and shows a low-point even in a devastated review period. The lowering real disposable incomes of the population and consumers’ financial uncertainty prevented many domestic households from taking a holiday.
The number of domestic trips is expected to grow by a 2% CAGR during the forecast period in Hungary. The growing popularity of the SZÉP-Card system will continue to boost domestic tourism over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Full Report Details at
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary?
* How dependent is Hungary on domestic tourism expenditure?
* What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
* Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the Czech Republic
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Japan