Microwaves in Greece: New research report available at Fast Market Research
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Wed Mar 04 2015] Although a number of consumer appliances began to show signs of recovery in 2014, this was not the case with microwaves, with growth rates remaining negative for another consecutive year. The decline in disposable incomes took its toll on microwaves. Financially-ridden consumers postponed the purchase or replacement of microwaves. As a result, the volume of microwaves sold in 2014 declined by 4%. The rate of decline was considerably slower in comparison with previous years, as sales of microwaves dropped by 60% in total over the review period.
GE Dimitriou ranked first in microwaves in 2014, with a volume share of 25%. The company markets the brand Toyotomi. Samsung ranked second, with its share standing at 24% in 2014, with the brand Panasonic, distributed in Greece by Viane, ranking third with a 9% share, having gained one percentage point in comparison with 2013.
Microwaves is not expected to return to positive growth in the forecast period. Given the grim situation in the Greek economy and the anticipated deterioration of economic standards, there is little room for optimism. As long as disposable incomes remain under pressure, Greek consumers will be very sceptical with regard to non-essential purchases.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Microwaves industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Microwaves industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Microwaves in Greece market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Microwaves in Greece?
* What are the major brands in Greece?
* How are consumer cooking convenience trends going to affect the microwave industry over the medium term?
* Has there been a shift from freestanding microwaves to built-in microwaves?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Microwaves in Germany
- Microwaves in Colombia
- Microwaves in Japan
- Microwaves in Saudi Arabia
- Microwaves in the Czech Republic