Market Report, "Food Preparation Appliances in Greece", published
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Tue Mar 03 2015] Home cooking and baking is thriving in Greece in the context of the recession. Cooking shows stimulated consumers’ interest in cooking and baking in the first place, whilst the recession further contributed to the trend. A rise in unemployment resulted in more people having time to allocate to cooking and baking, whilst cooking and/or baking became a popular economic hobby amongst consumers who were forced to spend more time at home.
De’Longhi Kenwood Hellas led food preparation appliances with a 34% volume share in 2014. The company’s leadership can be attributed to the performance of its Braun brand, which it acquired from Berson C Sarafidis Bros in 2013. BSH Ikiakes Siskeves ranked second with a 14% share, with Bosch in particular claiming a 10% share in 2014. The company also markets the Siemens brand, which accounted for only a 4% share in food preparation appliances in 2014.
Full Report Details at
Sales of food preparation appliances are expected to remain at a similar level over the forecast period, increasing by a negligible CAGR in volume terms. In value terms at constant 2014 prices the category is set to perform marginally better. Growth will be marginal, given that such appliances are not essential, and in the context of the economic situation in the country most consumers will be reluctant to invest in products which are “nice to have”.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Food Preparation Appliances in Greece market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Food Preparation Appliances in Greece?
* What are the major brands in Greece?
* Has there been a growth in penetration for food preparation appliances?
* What is the category share for food processors? Is this a growth opportunity market?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Romania
- Food Preparation Appliances in Colombia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Norway
- Food Preparation Appliances in Portugal