Just Published: "Travel Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates"
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Mon Dec 08 2014] Travel accommodation in the UAE grew at a rate of 13% in current retail value terms to reach AED20.7 billion in 2013. Hotels continue to account for the majority of hotel accommodation bookings, accounting for 87% of travel accommodation in terms of retail value sales. Hotels grew at a rate of 15% in 2013, in contrast to “other travel accommodation”, which returned a growth rate of 5% that year.
Travel accommodation in the UAE is expected to see a value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. In particular, hotels, which will continue to drive and dominate the category growth, is projected to see a value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices, with chained hotels anticipated to slightly outpace independent hotels with a CAGR of 8% vs. 5% for the latter.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in United Arab Emirates?
* What are the major brands in United Arab Emirates?
* What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
* How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
* Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017