Jewellery in Hong Kong, China - New Market Study Published
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Mon Feb 23 2015] 2013 was a year of gold jewellery. Drastic drop in gold prices in April and June boosted demand for gold jewellery, which is an important accessory in traditional Chinese wedding culture. Many Chinese mainlanders flocked to the city for gold purchases, including bridal bangles, necklaces and earrings. Local residents also joined in the shopping spree.
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group’s luxury brands were voted as amongst the most sought-after luxury brands by mainland Chinese consumers in 2013, according to South China Morning Post. Chow Tai Fook continued leading jewellery sales with 23% value share in 2013. The brand performed well in design-oriented collections for the wedding segment; especially its “Beads of Elements” collection saw impressive volume sales during the year, thanks to the power of social media. The collection was launched around the time of the Chinese New Year in 2013, and the marketers posted “selfies” on WeChat and Sina. As a result, it drew a surprising number of buyers to queue outside stores on the first day.
Full Report Details at
Changing patterns amongst mainland Chinese consumers are expected to affect overall jewellery sales. Same-day mainland visitor arrivals are growing at a faster rate than overnight visitors, indicating that many of the affluent and luxury-seeking Chinese shoppers are likely to have visited the city before and their luxury item shopping lists will become shorter.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jewellery industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jewellery industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jewellery in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* How do sales of costume jewellery compare to real jewellery in Hong Kong, China?
* What type of jewellery is most popular: rings, wristwear, neckwear, or earrings?
* What are the prospects for non-store retailing in jewellery?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Goods in Hong Kong, China
- Personal Care Appliances in Saudi Arabia
- Rolex (Hong Kong) Ltd in Personal Accessories (Hong Kong, China)
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2018