"Cloud Infrastructure Services Market - Worldwide Forecast and Analysis 2014 - 2019" Published
New Software market report from Markets and Markets: "Cloud Infrastructure Services Market - Worldwide Forecast and Analysis 2014 - 2019"
[UKPRwire, Sat Mar 07 2015] Cloud Infrastructure Services Market by Service Type (PAAS, IAAS, CDN/ADN, Managed Hosting, and Colocation), by Deployment Model (Public, Private, and Community) - Worldwide Forecast and Analysis 2014 - 2019
Cloud infrastructure services are provided to support planning, building and managing cloud environments for enterprises. The key deployment areas for these services are public, private and hybrid cloud. Cloud infrastructure services include infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, content delivery network/application delivery network, managed hosting and colocation services. IaaS provides infrastructure such as network, storage, and servers. PaaS includes services for web software developers against their requirement for a platform for their applications. CDN/ADN delivers content and applications to the end-users over geographically distributed data centers. Managed hosting is a type of service in which end-users are provided entire server on lease, for its own operations. Colocation services provide physical space to enterprises to deploy their data centers.
Full Report Details at
The complete cloud infrastructure market analysis consists of evaluating various types of services, deployment types, verticals and regions. The overall market size is found by adding up the individual market size of all services comprising IaaS, PaaS, CDN/ADN, Managed Hosting, and Colocation.
The cloud infrastructure services offers faster deployment, flexibility, scalability, predictable costs, and reliability features. These benefits have attracted many organizations to adopt the cloud based services rather than on premise in order to save time and cost. The market integration of cloud infrastructure services is gaining popularity and is used by businesses of all sizes across the world.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cloud infrastructure services market into services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into verticals, deployment types, and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitors' ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Converged Infrastructure Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Passenger Information System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Public/Private Cloud Storage Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Infrastructure Solution and Integration Services Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Enterprise Firewall Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)