Telecom and Enterprise Data + API Business Intelligence Subscription Service - New Study Released
Fast Market Research recommends "Telecom and Enterprise Data + API Business Intelligence Subscription Service" from MindCommerce, now available
[UKPRwire, Thu Mar 20 2014] The term API stands for Application Programming Interface. An application programming interface (API) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components to communicate with each other.
Enterprise API provides users with programmatic access to collect, import, export and run reports on data. Enterprise API's provide access to various corporate data for use in a variety of applications.
Similar to Enterprise APIs, telephony API's (telecom API) enables data dissemination to third parties over a defined interface, protocols, and procedures. However, telecom networks inherently contain a lot of data for and about their users, devices, usage, behaviors, status, and configuration. Telecom Network APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure to create a vast array of business opportunities for carriers worldwide.
Taken together, Enterprise and Telecom APIs enable a variety of new and unique business models, including carrier/enterprise branded application stores, mashups, two sided business models, and developer communities.
Full Report Details at
There is an API Marketplace powered by companies such as mashape and Mulesoft that act as broker between API companies, data sources, and developers to facilitate the development of many new and innovative applications and services.
The service also addresses the following key topics related to the API ecosystem:
* Data as a Service (DaaS)
* Unstructured Data (Big Data)
* Evolution of the data economy
Telecom and Enterprise API Business Intelligence is an annual subscription service that provides research, analysis, and advisory services that address a wide range of topics within the API arena including companies, solutions, business models, forecasts, future outlook, applications and services. The service includes research reports as well as customized reports, and consultation.
* API Aggregators
* Investment Firms
* Application Developers
* Mobile Device Vendors
* Mobile Network Carriers
* Service Bureau Companies
* Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
* Telecom Managed Service Providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Telephony Application Programmer Interface (API): Ecosystem, Value-chain, Business Models and Market Opportunities
- The Definitive Guide to 4G Technology and LTE Business Intelligence
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)