Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
New Software market report from MindCommerce: "Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2014 - 2019"
[UKPRwire, Wed Apr 02 2014] While a significant portion of the digital media ecosystem is yet to recognize the strategic importance of Application Programming Interface (API) as a means of accessing data for a variety of applications, Telecom API play a critical role in network operator strategy for support of business-to-business (B2B) services.
Telecom Network APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure to create a vast array of business opportunities for carriers worldwide to offer B2B services in a Data as a Service (DaaS) basis, which represents a fast growing secondary and revenue stream.
Telecom APIs allow carriers to disseminate a wealth of internal information or resources to third parties on an asymmetric basis as the network operators typically do not provides services to the end-users. Instead, network operators offer API for DaaS in an arms-length manner for B2B to Business (B2B2B) and B2B to Consumers (B2B2C) services. Carrier customers include Aggregators and Over-the-Top (OTT) providers as well as direct to enterprise customers. Data accessed includes everything from network QoS for video service delivery to Subscriber Data Management (SDM) for advertising, profiling, and identity management.
Full Report Details at
Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2014 - 2019 provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telecom Network API market, including business models, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2012 to 2019.
The report addresses the following key topics:
* The Business Case for Telecom Network APIs: An assessment of the business case for Telco Network APIs
* API Aggregation: The role of API Aggregators, the total cost usage for APIs with aggregation and a review of aggregator API usage by category.
* Competitive Issues: Competitive issues within the Telecom API market such as reduction in TCO, open APIs and ease of configuration.
* The Value Chain of Network Operator APIs Usage: An analysis of the value chain of network operator API usage for services including an assessment of revenue across participants in the value chain from end users, developers, aggregators to the API owners, and how this economic model will change over time.
* Operator, Application Provider and Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how operators, application providers and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on network APIs
* Analysis of Telecom and Non-Telecom Network APIs: Includes major telecom network and non-telecom network APIs and mashups throughout the globe, and an assessment of which APIs will lead the market in the future.
* Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the telecom network API market from 2014 to 2019
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- M2M Satellite Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)