Report: Identity and Access Management - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)
[UKPRwire, Tue Sep 03 2013] Organizations are transitioning from traditional Identity (ID) management to cloud ID management, as the need for affordable and manageable identity management solutions and popularity of cloud models are increasing. Traditionally, most of the companies have on-premise Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, but with an increasing trust in cloud-based services, the market for IAM across small-, medium-, and large-sized companies in the form of hybrid model is expected to increase in the near future.
The major players in IAM space include CA Technologies, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Intel, SailPoint, Amazon Web Services, okta, etc. These players provide innovative IAM solutions in the form of individual components as well as suites, which get delivered via on-premise or via cloud. The report on IAM software market provides in-depth analysis of the global adoption trends, future growth potential, and key issues and opportunities in the considered market.
Full Report Details at
The report also includes estimated market sizes and forecasts of primary markets such as cyber security market, cloud market, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market, Mobile Identity and Access Management (MIAM) market, enterprise mobility and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) market, cloud services brokerage market, Mobile Device Management (MDM) market, IAM professional services market, and privileged user management market. Furthermore, it provides a comprehensive business case analysis along with the information on major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in IAM market.
MarketsandMarkets has segmented the global IAM market by components, services and regions given below:
On the basis of deployment types:
On the basis of components:
Marketsandmarkets divided the IAM software market into the components mentioned below. Revenues from each individual technology have been calculated and revenues from the product available as suite are divided as per appropriate proportions and added into the following component segments without any overlaps.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Web SSO and federation
Self-service password reset
Password management for privileged users
Audit, compliance and governance
On the basis of verticals:
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Telecommunication and Information Technology (IT)
Energy, oil and gas
Public sector and utilities
Healthcare and life sciences
Retail and wholesale distribution
On the basis of organization size:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cloud Billing Market [By Solution (Billing of Cloud Services, Billing Services on Cloud), By Delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), By Users (SMB, Enterprises)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Cloud Based Business Analytics Market: Cloud BI, Predictive; Text; Web; Speech; Machine; & Video Analytics, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap - Global Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)