Recently released market study: Level Sensors Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
New Computer Technology research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Jun 06 2014] Level Sensors Market Focus on Technologies [Contact Type (Magnetostrictive, Vibratory probe, Hydrostatic, Magnetic float) and Non Contact Type (Ultrasonic, Radar, Optical, Laser)], Applications and Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
Industries use several different types of sensors to detect levels of fluids which helps to stop overflows and spill over of the fluid. Different type of level sensing technologies are used according to various applications fields such as consumer, automotive, petrochemicals, water & wastewater management, chemicals, transportation, industrial, power and manufacturing sector, and so on. Global level sensor market is expected to reach $4,775.89 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 8.01% from 2014 to 2020. The market has entered into a transition from contact type of measurement to non-contact type of level measurement. Though the current market is dominated by contact level sensors, there is strong growth in non-contact level sensing segment. From a geographic market perspective, the APAC region is expected to exhibit strongest growth in level sensor market followed by North America and Europe.
This report on global level sensor market provides comprehensive market data, including market size and forecast by technology, type of monitoring, application, and geography. In addition, the level sensors report also includes competitive landscape with level sensors market dynamics, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The level sensors report analyzes key market players, providing company market share analysis and detailed profiles of these companies. The report also describes the value chain for level sensor market by considering all the major stakeholders in the market and their role in the analysis. The report also provides a detailed study of the Porter's five force analysis of the market.
Full Report Details at
* The global level sensors market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.01% from 2014-2020
* Analysis of Level sensor market with special focus on high growth application segment
* Key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the level sensors market
* Level sensors market includes statistics by technologies, type of monitoring, and applications
* Porter's five forces has been explained in detail along with the value chain analysis for level sensor market
* Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the level sensor market
* Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue and market shares
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ABB LTD., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., ENDRESS+HAUSER AG, GEMS SENSORS AND CONTROLS CO., HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC, KROHNE MESSTECHNIK GMBH, MAGNETROL INTERNATIONAL INC., PEPPERL+FUCHS GMBH, SIEMENS AG, VEGA GRESHABER KG
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Lighting Market - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2014-2020
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Process Analyzer Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Graphene Electronics Market: Materials (PV, Electronics); Devices (Supercapacitors, Transistors, Spintronics, Sensors, ICs & Chips, Lenses); Products (Computing, Consumer, Memory, Display); Developments (Nanotubes & Ribbons, Fullerenes) (2013 - 2023)