New Report Available: Saudi Arabia Information Technology Report Q4 2014
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Saudi Arabia Information Technology Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Nov 07 2014] Saudi Arabia offers compelling growth opportunities for IT solution providers across multiple industry verticals owing to the kingdom's strong macro fundamentals and the government's economic diversification plan, which is driving growth and investment in the private sector. We believe that global IT firms with considerable local presence will benefit the most from this opportunity. A number of major IT firms have already taken steps in recent years to ramp up their operations in the country, usually through partnerships with local system integrators .
Headline Expenditure Projections
Computer Hardware Sales: SAR10.3bn in 2013 to SAR10.6bn in 2014, +2.6% in local currency terms. Desktop and notebook volumes are expected to stabilise in 2014, while the continued growth of the tablet market will see total value growth accelerate from 2013.
Full Report Details at
Software Sales: SAR3.6bn in 2013 to SAR3.9n in 2014, +7.4% in local currency terms. The withdrawal of Microsoft support for XP will increase OS spending in enterprises, while wider enterprise software adoption will continue to deepen among SMEs.
IT Services Sales: SAR5.0bn in 2013 to SAR5.3bn in 2014, +5.6% in local currency terms. Adoption of cloud computing services will be the fastest area of growth, but smart infrastructure deployment is also an emerging growth area.
Key Trends And Developments
* In line with our view of global tech firms expanding their local presence in Saudi Arabia to take advantage of the growth opportunities, Tech Mahindra established a JV with Midad Holding, a subsidiary of Al Fozan Group, in July 2014. There are considerable mutual benefits for the two companies in the JV. Midad is a well diversified holding company with interests in oil & gas, energy, manufacturing and IT & telecoms services. We believe the partnership with Tech Mahindra will strengthen its IT services offering by leveraging Tech Mahindra's expertise, expensive solutions portfolio, and strong global brand....
The Saudi Arabia Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Saudi Arabia Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Saudi Arabia.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Romania Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- China Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Sweden Information Technology Report Q4 2014