New Report Available: PCs: Global Industry Guide
Recently published research from MarketLine, "PCs: Global Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Tue Jan 06 2015] Global PCs industry guid provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global PCs market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global PCs market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key PCs market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global PCs market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The global PCs market is forecast to generate total revenues of $148.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.8% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -2.3% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 275.1 million units in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -2.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $130.8bn by the end of 2019.
Questions this Report will Answer
* What was the size of the global PCs market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global PCs market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global PCs market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global PCs
- Computer Hardware: Global Industry Guide
- Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide