Croatia Information Technology Report 2015 - New Market Study Published
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Croatia Information Technology Report 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Jan 30 2015] Croatia's entrance into the EU was completed in July 2013, and this should be a key driver of ICT growth, facilitating increased trade between European markets . Over the next five years, the process of EU convergence, which still has far to go, will drive spending on IT projects. Funds such as the EU Cohesion fund are already providing funding for IT projects related to modernisation initiatives in both public and business segments. However, private consumption level s in Croatia are expected to remain weak in 2014 and 2015 , with fiscal consolidation and weak investment spending set to weigh on headline growth at just 0.6% in 2014. As the government remains the major investor in ICT in Croatia, our IT forecast is subject to downside risk and IT spending levels are not expected to be regained until towards the end of our five-year forecast period to 2018 .
Full Report Details at
* The government is expected to be the fastest-growing Croatian IT spending vertical over the 2013-2018 period, due largely to EU-driven modernisation projects, which could see the government's IT spend double by 2015. The combined government sector also remains the largest spender on IT products and services, unsurprising bearing in mind that the state still owns a wide range of companies across sectors like transport, telecoms, oil and gas, media and insurance.
* Communications is another of the largest IT-spending verticals in Croatia, accounting for around 25% of total ICT spending. Telecoms companies such as Vipnet are rolling out LTE mobile services, which will continue to drive IT spending on both the Capex and Opex sides. IT spending accounts typically for around 20% of total Croatian bank Capex/Opex spending. Spending on IT will be driven by support of new services and customer acquisition and key trends will include mobile banking.
* Tablets should also receive a boost from the roll-out of high-speed mobile networks in the country. BMI estimates that tablets will capture...
The Croatia Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Croatia Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Croatia.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Poland Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Oman Information Technology Report 2015
- France Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Lebanon Information Technology Report 2015