Colocation Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
By Solutions (Retail, Wholesale), By End Users (SMB, Large Enterprises, SOHO), By Verticals, By Region, Demand and Supply
[UKPRwire, Wed Oct 23 2013] Colocation denotes the provisioning of a third-party space to maintain an end-user's servers and the associated equipments. Other than leasing of space and power, colocation facilities can also serve advanced networking and telecommunication facilities. A website owner can place their server on the premises of an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or an ISP could place their network routers on the site of the colocation company offering switching services with other ISPs as well as connect with their customers (interconnection). There are various types of interconnection peering such as direct peering (dedicated) and public peering (multiparty network access point). Businesses can also exchange data among each other's network that are based on different telecommunication technologies and protocols (Internetworking). Businesses often colocate their equipment with a colocation service provider to take benefit of higher bandwidth availability and backup power. Businesses can also avail cloud-based services that are available with the colocation service provider.
Full Report Details at
The colocation market is broadly segmented by type of colocation: retail colocation, and wholesale colocation; by type of end-users: Small Office Home Offices (SOHOs), Small- and Medium-Scale Businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises; by type of verticals: BFSI, government and public sector utilities, telecommunication and IT, healthcare and life sciences, and others; by regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA). The report also analyzes the global supply-demand trend along with the pricing analysis of various colocation services.
This research report categorizes the global colocation market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of type of colocation:
On the basis of end-users:
On the basis of verticals:
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Government, Public Sector and Utilities
Telecommunication and IT
Healthcare and Life sciences
On the basis of geographical regions:
North America (NA)
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Latin America (LA)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Outdoor Wi-Fi Market [(Municipality Networks; Outdoor Hotspots; Private Networks); by Products (Access Points; WLAN Controllers; Wireless gateways)]: Global Advancements, Business Models, Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)