Power Transformer Market Size, By Application, Forecasts to 2020
Global energy production has increased over the past decade, from 15,409.0 TWH in 2000 to 23,536.5 TWH in 2014.
[UKPRwire, Thu May 18 2017] Global energy production has increased over the past decade, from 15,409.0 TWH in 2000 to 23,536.5 TWH in 2014. This has also led to the increasing need for expanding T&D networks globally; new T&D infrastructure needs USD 1.9 Trillion in cumulative investment by 2024 to meet the growing energy demands. This includes substations, power lines, and associated equipment and new technology. Governments worldwide are investing in T&D network expansion projects, increasing the demand for power transformers. The power transformer market is projected to reach USD 29.9 Billion by 2020, from USD 20.7 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
The power transformer report has been arrived at by using regional data for T&D investments, T&D projects. Finally, the global values have been arrived at by adding the power transformer markets of individual regions. The power transformer market has been segmented on the basis of its type of cooling method, rating, and region. The years considered for the study are:
• Historical Year – 2013
• Base Year – 2014
• Estimated Year – 2015
• Projected Year – 2020
• Forecast Period – 2015 to 2020
Download PDF Brochure on http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=128022787
For company profiles, 2014 has been considered. Where information is unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
• This research study involves the extensive usage of secondary sources, directories, and databases (such as Hoovers, Bloomberg, Businessweek, Factiva, and OneSource) to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the power transformer market.
• In-depth interviews have been conducted with various primary respondents that include key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts.
• The market for the power transformer report was arrived at by using regional data for the T&D expansion projects and the relative investments in the T&D sector. Finally, the global values were arrived at by adding the power transformers markets for individual regions.
• After arriving at the overall market size, the total market has been split into several segments and subsegments. In order to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at exact statistics for all the segments and subsegments, the data triangulation and market breakdown procedure has been employed, wherever applicable.
• The data has been triangulated by studying various factors and trends from both the demand and supply sides. Along with this, the market has been validated using both the top-down and bottom-up approaches.
Request for Customization: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization.asp?id=128022787
The power transformer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. T&D investment would approximately account for 40% of the total power infrastructure spending. Investments in renewable energy sources has increased from USD 60 Billion in 2000 to USD 300 Billion in 2011. However, for many emerging economies, keeping up with the increasing electricity demand is a huge investment challenge, and current investment trends provide some warning signs for the adequacy of power supply.
This report caters to the requirements of certain stakeholders in the power transformer market which include power transformer manufacturing companies, utility companies, industrial associations, and private equity investors among others.
Inquiry Before Buying: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=128022787
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
701 Pike Street
Suite 2175, Seattle,
WA 98101, United States