New market study, "Mozambique Business Forecast Report Q4 2014", has been published
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Mozambique Business Forecast Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Wed Sep 10 2014] Core Views:
* A ceasefire agreement between Renamo and Frelimo bodes well for political stability in the lead-up to the October election. However, the agreement's long-term effectiveness will depend on its details - which were not available at the time of writing - and on the extent to which it is implemented once the elections have passed.
* The ceasefire agreement bodes well for long-term economic growth. We have not made any upward adjustments to our forecasts as we had always believed that the low-level conflict would have a very limited impact on the economy, but the downside risks to our forecasts have decreased markedly.
* Large deficits for the trade and services accounts will keep Mozambique's current account deeply in the red over the coming years. However, an increasingly diversified export basket and continued foreign direct investment inflows mean that we see little threat of a balance of payments crisis.
* The Mozambican metical will remain stable over the next two years thanks to rising reserves, low inflation and prudent domestic monetary policy. The risks are to the downside, however, and stem from the country's massive current account deficit.
Full Report Details at
Major Forecast Changes:
* No forecast changes.
Key Risks To Outlook:
* Mozambique is vulnerable to adverse weather specifically too much or too little rain and this will continue to pose a risk to the agriculturally-based economy.
* The security situation poses a major threat to economic growth, the external accounts and government revenue as a significant deterioration would likely lead to reduced foreign investment inflows.
* A failure to address deficient infrastructure is the most pressing risk to our upbeat view on the Mozambican economy. Transport infrastructure in particular is currently inadequate to get Mozambique's natural riches to international markets. Failure to address this would negatively impact our expectation that exports will be a major driver of growth over the coming years.
The Mozambique Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in The Mozambique and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market..
An influential new analysis of The Mozambique's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
* Forecast the pace and stability of The Mozambique's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Brazil Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2014