"Emergence of Merchant-Funded Loyalty Programs in Retail Banking" Published
Fast Market Research recommends "Emergence of Merchant-Funded Loyalty Programs in Retail Banking" from Timetric, now available
[UKPRwire, Mon Nov 25 2013] With the emergence of payment cards and their increasing adoption by consumers and acceptance by merchants, banks and other cards issuers have been making significant efforts to make consumers use their cards over those of their competitors. In line with this, banks have been at the forefront in issuing cards with benefits and features offered through loyalty programs. These programs allow banks to distinguish their products from the basic services offered by competitors by offering attractive deals in a variety of product categories. However, it has become apparent that bank-funded reward and loyalty programs have lost value and impact, from both the banks' and consumers' points of view. Banks and card issuers have introduced similar loyalty programs in the recent past, which have become mutually almost indistinguishable. This has compelled banks to carry out other expensive promotional initiatives to set themselves apart. Banks and other card issuers have also realized the benefits of merchant-funded loyalty programs and consider these programs as replacements for traditional loyalty programs.
Full Report Details at
* This report provides an analysis of the latest merchant funded loyalty business models
* Adoption rates by country
* Insight into the merchant funded loyalty value chain
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain insights into creating and improving a merchant-funded rewards model
* Learn about the most effective business models
* Understand the value chain of merchant-funded loyalty programs
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 2020 Foresight Report: Retail Bank Loyalty Programs
- 2020 Foresight Report: Merchant-Funded Rewards - Challenges and Opportunities for Retail Banks
- 2020 Foresight: Relationship Pricing
- Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide