Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2013: New research report available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Nov 14 2013] This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the UAE, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
* There are 625 UHNWIs in the UAE. Of this total, there are 4 billionaires, 84 centimillionaires and 537 affluent millionaires, as of the end of 2012.
* UHNWIs account for 1.3% of the total HNWI population of The UAE, which is above the global average of 0.7%.
* During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in the UAE decreased by 10% from 691 individuals in 2007 to 625 in 2012.
* There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 33%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires both declined by 10%.
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UAE
* Size of the UAE wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Union National Bank Private Banking, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Private Banking, Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, ADIB Wealth Management, Dubai Islamic Bank Wealth Management, Mashreq Private Banking,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013
- The US 2013 Wealth Book
- Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2013: Singaporean HNWIs held a total wealth of US$857 billion at the end of 2012
- High Net worth Trends in the UAE 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Australia 2013