HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2013: New research report available at Fast Market Research
New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2013"
[UKPRwire, Fri Dec 13 2013] This report provides the latest asset allocations of China HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of China HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* In 2012, real estate was the largest asset class for Chinese HNWIs (29.7% of total HNWI assets), followed by equities (26.3 %), business interests (22%), cash and deposits (14.4%), alternatives (3.9%) and fixed income (3.9%).
* Equities recorded the strongest growth during the review period, despite the trend for a movement into safer assets during the financial crisis.
* Alternative assets held by Chinese HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 3.9% of total HNWI assets in 2008 to 3.7% in 2012. This was due to the weak performance of hedge funds and private equity holdings.
* The share of equities is expected to grow over the forecast period, followed by real estate. Fixed income will be the worst-performing asset class. Consequently, there will be a movement away from fixed income and towards real estate and equities.
* As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.1 trillion, representing 22.1% of the wealth holdings of Chinese HNWIs.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013