Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market: APEJ is likely to Emerge as the Fastest Growing Region
The latest report on the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market published by Fact.MR provides in-depth analysis along with the valuable and actionable insights on the market. It also offers details on all the important factors influencing the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market growth. The report also provides the historical data and forecast on the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market
[UKPRwire, Mon Jul 15 2019] The latest report on the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market published by Fact.MR provides in-depth analysis along with the valuable and actionable insights on the market. It also offers details on all the important factors influencing the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market growth. The report also provides the historical data and forecast on the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market. Major factors including micro and macro-economic factors impacting growth of the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market along with the qualitative and quantitative data has also been included in the report. The report also provides details on the market dynamics including key trends, growth opportunities, rivers, and challenges in the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market. The study provides segment-wise and region-wise analysis of the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market along with the focus on all the key countries in the region. The Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market report include data in terms of value, volume, and year-on-year growth. Competitive landscape in the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market is also provided in the report.
According to the latest study by Fact.MR, the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market is expected to bring in more than US$ 50 million in 2019. The study opines that growing prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) will continue to underpin hyoscine-N-butyl bromide sales. Over the past few years, the prevalence of IBS and abdominal pain as the gastrointestinal tract disorder has increased, resulting in the increasing consumption of anti-spasmodic drugs. IBS has emerged as one of the most common causes of abdominal pain in the last few years, according to the International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, the prevalence of IBS is estimated around 10-15% globally.
For Additional Insights on the Key Dynamics Influencing Market Request Sample:
Europe to Remain Most Lucrative for Hyoscine N-Butyl Bromide Market
According to the report, Europe is likely to remain the most lucrative region in the hyoscine N-butyl bromide market, owing to the significant growth in the geriatric population in the region that is more prone to abdominal pain and chronic gastrointestinal diseases. In Europe, hyoscine-N-butyl bromide with brand name as buscopan is finding widespread application in the radiology as anti-spasmodic agent. It is also used to freeze the bowel motion as part of MRI and CT studies.
In the past few years, abdominal pain has gained significance as one of the early signs of meningococcal infection in Europe. This form of infection is becoming increasingly common in Europe, with abdominal pain as one of the key symptoms. According to the latest research study, 10% of patients infected with the meningococcal strain in Europe suffer from stomach pain.
Driving Factor Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market
- Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide continues to witness significant demand owing to rise in abdominal pain and cramping as frequent problem in the adult population, especially in Western countries. According to the International Association for the Study of Pain, by 2050, proportion of people over 65 years of age will increase from 17.5% to 36.3% in the developed countries. Moreover, in recent years around 20% of adults have been suffering from chronic pain. The problem in many elderly people is still under treated and there is a need for increased research.
- Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier making it beneficial for use in the treatment of abdominal pain caused by cramping, especially during painful menstruation.
- Increasing prevalence of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is resulting in the growing demand for antispasmodic, thereby, resulting in substantial growth in Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market. According to the International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, there are around 2.4 to 3.5 million annual visits to physician for IBS in the US alone.
- With rise in colorectal cancer worldwide, colonoscopy is finding wide application in detection and surveillance. Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide is widely used by colonoscopists to reduce bowel spasms during colonoscopy
Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market: Assessment of Competitive Landscape
- Boehringer Ingelheim has filed for the regulatory approval of Nintedanib for patients with systemic sclerosis associated interstitial lung disease with the EMA and FDA. Recently, Boehringer also entered into a research collaboration with GNA Biosolutions to develop emergency veterinary diagnostics, including rapid diagnostic test for African swine fever that can be used on the portable molecular diagnostic platform by GNA.
- The FDA has approved Dicyclomine HCl Injection, the generic version of Bentyl Injection by Aptalis Pharma. Dicyclomine HCl is an anti-spasmodic and anti-cholinergic agent that helps to relieve smooth muscle spasms in the gastrointestinal tract. The injection is supplied as 20mg/2ml.
- Recently, the meta-analysis that was undertaken to evaluate effectiveness of the IBS treatment options, noted three clinical studies that have shown Buscopan as more effective in relieving IBS symptoms as compared to placebo. The clinical studies have also found minimal side-effects of Buscopan. Currently, Buscopan is rarely prescribed in the US, however, it may be commonly prescribed by physicians outside the US.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3269
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852